Dean is six weeks! Taking these photos is one of my favorite moments of the week because I really take the time to study how much he's growing. It's nice that I've already got six pictures to look back on and I can't wait to see them all together once he's a year old. Although, I wouldn't mind if the weeks passed a little bit slower.
At six weeks, Dean:
- Threw up at one a.m. It was shocking and messy and called for an immediate bath in the middle of the night.
- Took a few baths and loves them now!
- Met his aunties Tierra and Ryan for the first time.
- Developed a crush on said auntie (Tierra). I got a peek into my little boy smiling at girls and let's just say, not a fan! Ha!
- Is spending a lot more time smiling.