Our little nugget is one month old! How does time possibly move so fast? I thought days flew by before I was pregnant. Not all of them, but I always felt blessed when a day flew by while working in the office or traveling for business. But now, I would really like time to pump it's breaks a bit. I've got a baby to smother with kisses.
At four weeks, Dean:
- Is starting to enjoy his baths!
- Relaxed with Gigi for 7 hours while mama and dad went on a day date and slept the entire time (only to wake up and party all night for us, of course)!
- Waited to the weekend to sleep in two and a half hour bursts. Could someone please tell this child that weekends are valued and are for sleeping in?! Or just sleeping in general.
- Watched his dad use the lawn mower for the first time.
- Is starting to like his Mamaroo and will even nap in it for up to 45 minutes. Long enough for mama to snag a nap or a hot shower. Win.
^ A look behind the scenes of dad soothing Dean between takes. Someone does not like being taken off of a boob for a photoshoot. Noted. ^