He's here! If you follow along on Facebook or Instagram then you know that last Monday, the 20th, Mike and I welcomed our son Dean Michael into the world. I plan on sharing his birth story in another post but after 5 days in the hospital we are all at home and everything feels completely different yet like its always been this way at the same time. I decided to be an ambitious mama and do a photo a week of baby Dean as a way to have something awesome to look back on but also as a way to share his updates with family that's far away.
At one week, Dean:
- Was born, yay! 6lbz 8oz and 21.25 inches long.
- Has slept in 4 hour stretches at night. Now to keep that magic going.
- Got this cool octopus from his Gigi.
- Survived getting lots of shots in his teeny tiny thighs.
- Makes lots of funny faces that make mama and daddy giggle.